Aviation, travel or tourism? Which qualification is right for you?Posted on 17/05/2017 by Jess O'Connor
You know you want to study from home with ITC – you just have one big decision to make. Should you study aviation, travel or tourism?
We teach three courses via distance learning:
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism Level 3
- New Zealand Certificate in Tourism with a Strand in Aviation Level 3
- New Zealand Certificate in Travel Level 4
Which qualification is right for you? Here is some more information about each course to help you decide.
The New Zealand Certificate in Tourism Level 3 is perfect if you:
- Are at the very beginning of your tourism career
- Want to keep your options open and discover your “dream job”
- Love learning about New Zealand tourism destinations
Even though it’s called the ‘New Zealand Certificate in Tourism’, this qualification covers some aviation and travel subjects, too – making it the perfect introduction to the entire industry. It’s a great place to start if you’d like to discover a wide range of career options.
The New Zealand Certificate in Tourism with a Strand in Aviation Level 3 is perfect if you:
- Know you want to work for an airline or at an airport
- Love all things aviation – planes are your jam!
- Want some help to find your dream aviation job
This qualification is a great introduction to a career with an airline or at an airport. If you want to be a flight attendant, check-in agent, customs officer, or work in customer service at an airport, then this course is a perfect fit. You’ll learn all about passenger handling, online ticketing & reservations, what it’s like to work for an airline, and much more.
The New Zealand Certificate in Travel Level 4 is perfect if you:
- Have already completed a Level 3 qualification
- Want to take your education to the next level
- Love learning about international travel and tourism
There’s a reason this qualification includes the word travel – it teaches you about the exciting world of international travel and tourism. If you dream of one day working overseas, you’ll love this course. It’s also ideal for students who wish to apply for management roles – having a Level 4 qualification will help your CV stand out from the rest.
So there you have it – three fascinating courses. What will it be: aviation, travel, or tourism? If you’d like some more help deciding, get in touch with the friendly Study From Home team. We’ll help you discover which course is right for you.Posted in Inspiration and motivation, News, Study From Home Tips | Leave a reply