Studying from home: The best of both worlds?Posted on 29/09/2020 by Jess O'Connor
COVID-19 has put a spotlight on the importance of flexible working – and also the privilege of job security.
Some young people are faced with an incredibly difficult decision: do I continue my studies, or do I get a job to support my family?
This is no small or easy choice, and every family dynamic is different.
One possible solution could be studying from home. This option gives students the flexibility to work part-time and study part-time: the best of both worlds?
It certainly worked for ITC Study From Home graduate Cherie Palm.
Cherie writes: “Fantastic experience studying with ITC. I had decided to study after many years of working and needed to juggle home life and work as well. The team made this first time distance study adventure a great one! My tutor Ali was amazing, so supportive and always available if I needed to ask a question. I would definitely recommend ITC and can assure new students you will always get the best from this team!”
ITC Study From Home offers four qualifications, all of which can be studied part-time (20 hours per week) from the comfort of home.
- An excellent introduction to the travel and tourism industry
- Strong focus on New Zealand destination geography
- Great introductory training for the aviation industry
- Learn about flight attending, airport security, passenger handling, and more
- Take your tourism career to the next level
- Learn about international tourism, as well as ticketing systems
- Prepare for a management career in the tourism industry
- Learn about marketing, strategic planning, finance, and more
Which qualification is right for you?
Book a free online consultation with one of our friendly team to find out and explore your options!Posted in Inspiration and motivation, News, Study From Home Tips | Leave a reply