International Exchange Programs
ITC has teamed up with International Working Holidays and IEP to help facilitate international exchanges for students to gain experience in the tourism industry, “Living and working abroad”
- Canada Working Holiday Job
- Canada Volunteer Projects – Wildlife
- Canada Ranch Stay
- Canada Nanny
- Canada Promotional Job and Flat
- UK Nanny
- UK Teacher
- UK Hospitality
- UK Construction Work
- UK Live In Pub Job
- UK Visa Service
- High Commission Promotional Job and Flat UK
- South Africa Volunteer Projects – Wildlife
- South Africa Volunteer Projects – Orphans
- Namibia Wildlife Projects
- Namibia Medical
- Namibia Wildlife Vet or Rehab Course
- Asia Pacific Turtle Projects
- Asia Elephant Projects
- China – Giant Panda Volunteer Project
- China Au Pair
- China Internship
- USA Volunteer Projects – Mustangs/Wildlife
- Camp America
- Au Pair in America
- USA Work in Luxury Resorts including The Broadmoor and Mohank Ski Resort
- Europe Nanny/Au Pair
- Australia Au Pair
- Australia Volunteer – Wildlife
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be 18 years of age or older;
- Hold a New Zealand or Australian passport; and
- Be currently enrolled in full-time study at a recognised tertiary level institute or be a recent graduate from at least 12-months (two consecutive semesters) full-time, study at a recognised tertiary level institute.
- If you are applying as a current full-time student you must have recently completed 12 months of full-time studies prior to departure.
How can I apply?
Once you have successfully completed a course with the International Travel College for at least 1 year, based on your academic performance we will then help you with your application to the program. Our recommendations and endorsement will help you through the process.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, contact us now.
Please email to advise of your application so we can send a recommendation for you:
The campus email address to use are as follows: